Happy holidays? Or maybe "Merry Christmas" or "Season's Greetings"? What should you say! This has become a really confusing situation where all of us get confused and avoid interacting with people as we don't know how to wish and greet them. Generally, Happy Holidays is considered the broadest term you can use to wish people. This general wish will go well with almost everyone.
In this article, we will be covering all the different ways in which you can say Happy Holidays.
It's always a good thing, to begin with, Family and Friends. Here are some ways in which you can wish them Happy Holidays.
1. Peace and joy to you and your family this holiday season.
2. May you have a wonderful holiday filled with love and warmth. Enjoy to the fullest.
3. Thank you for being with me always, let us celebrate this holiday full of love.
4. Wishing you a very happy holiday season that is fun-filled and adventurous. Have a magical Holiday.
5. Hope that this holiday season brings you enormous happiness and peace in your life. Have a Happy Holiday.
6. May the charms of this beautiful holiday season gladden your heart. Enjoy every moment.
7. Happy holidays from our family to yours.
8. Wishing you a season full of Yuletide cheer.
9. All our wishes your way for the Holiday season. With lots of love.
10. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
Moving on let us look at some ways in which you can wish your loved ones in a romantic way-
1. Sending my sweetheart some Holiday cheer and letting you know you're in my thoughts every day of the year.
2. My heart belongs to you and I'm so happy you are in my life. Happy Holidays love.
3. I don't need any gifts this year because I already have you!
4. Christmas is special because you are in my life now. Looking forward to many more holidays together.
5. You melt me faster than a snowflake.
6. The angel on top of the tree reminds me of you.
7. My love for you sparkles just like the countless, beautiful, little lights on the Christmas tree.
8. You mean so much to me, sending all special wishes to you.
9. You make my cold and lonely winter nights warm and blissful.
10. As long as I have you by my side, every day is like the Holiday season.
Moving on let us take a look at how to wish in
1. French - Joyeuses Fêtes
2. Chinese - Shèng Dàn Kuài Lè
3. German - Frohe Feiertage
4. Spanish - Felices Fiestas
5. Greek - Kalá Christoúgenna
6. Dutch - Prettige Feestdagen
7. Irish - Laethanta saoire sona
8. Italian - Buone Feste or Buon Natale
9. Hawaiian - Hau'oli Lanui
10. Portuguese - Boas Festas
11. Turkish - Mutlu Bayramlar
12. Polish - Wesołych Świąt
13. Japanese - Tanoshii kurisumasu wo
14. Latin - Felix feriarum
15. South African - Li holide eximnandi
16. Hindi - Chuttiyon Ki Shubh Kamanayein
17. Romanian - Sãrbãtori Fericite
18. Swahili - Furaha Likizo
19. Hebrew - Chag Sameach
20. Albanian - Gëzuar Festat
So many ways to wish people, but this isn't it. We have some more for you. Next, let us see some
1. Wishing you great success in the year to come.
2. May the Holiday Spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year.
3. Sending the warmest wishes to you and yours during this beautiful season.
4. We wish you a delightful holiday with family and friends.
5. Peace and blessings from (company name).
5. With you our year has been wonderful, we look forward to working with you in the new year. Have a wonderful Holiday.
Next, let us look at some fun ways to say Happy Holidays for people who are not so serious.
1. Get your fat pants ready, it's Christmas.
2. Season's eatings to all of us.
3. Bah, humbug! Just kidding.
4. Let's get Elfed Up.
5. Time to get into the holiday spirit. Gin, vodka, whiskey!
Moving on to some basics
1. Happy Hanukkah
2. Feliz Navidad
3. Joyous Kwanzaa
4. Holiday Greetings
5. Seasons Greetings
6. Merry Christmas
7. Happy New Year
8. Hanukkah Sameach
9. Warmest wishes
10. Wishing you peace, joy, and prosperity on New Year
Some more wishes with
1. Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers. - Kahlil Gibran
2. Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling. - Edna Ferber.
3. Snow was falling, so much like stars filling the dark trees that one could easily imagine its reason for being was nothing more than prettiness. - Mary Oliver
4. Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy, who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows. - Edwin Osgood Grover
5. Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold. - Josephine Daskam Bacon
6. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. - Charles Dickens
7. The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays. -W.C. Jones
8. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. - Oprah Winfrey
9. May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility. - Mary Anne Radmacher
10. Blessed is the match, consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the heart's secret places. - Hannah Senesh
1. Holidays are joyful, there's always something new. But every day's a holiday when I'm near to you. - Song name- Merry Christmas Darling
2. Christmas Eve will find me, where the love light gleams. I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams. Song name- I'll be home for Christmas
3. Have Yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on your troubles will be out of sight. Song name - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.
4. Good tidings we bring to you and your kin. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Song name - We wish you a Merry Christmas
5.Deck the halls with boughs of holly Fa la la la la, la la la la (fa la la la la, la la la la)
'Tis the season to be jolly Fa la la la la, la la la la (fa la la la la, la la la la). Song name - Deck the Halls
6. Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way. Song name-Jingle Bells
7. Joy to the World, the Lord has come. Let Earth receive her King. Song name - Joy to the world.
You can use the Free Invitation Maker from Offeo to create wonderful invitations for the upcoming holiday season. Our ready-made templates do not ask for any prior design experience. you can customize the theme according to your own choice. Our user-friendly drag and drop interface makes it easier in customizing. Do follow all these steps and Voila! your invitation is ready to use without much hassle.