Facebook Cover Photo: The Basics
Facebook Cover Photo Specs
Facebook will not resize your cover photo when users switch from desktop to mobile, vice versa. Instead, they will crop out the sides so the photo fits the respective mobile/desktop dimensions. To overcome this problem, Offeo has a one size fits all cover photo dimension for you to use, so you can design without worrying about your images being cropped out.
9 Cover Photo Ideas For Your Business
Your Cover Photo is the first point of contact you have with your potential customers. It is crucial to make them attractive and appealing. When you join our expanding family here, you can start creating animated cover photos. With access to thousands of stock images, animated icons and beautiful templates, we are sure your cover photos will stand out among your competitors.
Sales/ Lead Generation
Call to Action
Let’s get started
Step 1: Select preset cover photo size
Click ‘Create New Video’ and select the size button.
In Offeo, we have a preset automatic Cover Photo / Event Cover Photo size perfect for both desktop and mobile versions.
Select your desired canvas size and start designing without worrying about your photos being cropped out.
Step 2: Upload your photos or start from scratch
Upload your own image or browse our design templates here to get started.
Step 3: Beautify your photo with animations
An animated cover photo will help your business stand out among your competitors. With Offeo, you can add animated graphics or choose to animate your own text and images. Once you are done, download the video in a GIF format and upload it as a cover photo on Facebook!
Bonus tips for a stunning cover photo
- Less text, more image. Remember, pictures speak a thousand words.
- Keep it simple – Avoid cluttering images and text into a cover photo. It may confuse users.
- Choose your photos wisely – Be specific, avoid using generic images about your business.
- Advertise an upcoming event with cover photos – Simply choose the preset event cover photo size. (see step 1)
- Include branding – Short texts and clear and specific images (eg. Company Logo) can help to increase brand recognition.
- A call to action goes a long way – Including a simple CTA entices users to act, and contributes to lead generation.