Step-by-step guide on how to download 1080p videos from YouTube.
OFFEO’s high definition video downloader help you save videos in 1080p formats on-the-go. Why download a software to get HD videos when you can just get them online? It only takes 3 steps ⬇️
1. Copy the URL of your 1080p video that you want to download.
2. Paste the link into OFFEO’s 1080p video downloader tool and click “Convert Video”.
3. Choose from the options of the different formats and click “Download”.
FAQs on How to download YouTube videos in 1080p
What is a 1080p video Downloader?
1080p YouTube downloaders are apps that enable you to save videos in high definition.
How to Download 1080p videos Online?
- Find the YT video you want downloaded. Copy the URL.
- You can paste the video URL in the in input field or just click on “Paste from Clipboard” button
- Click on the download button and it will show different cards with formats
- Now select the format you want and download the video
What features does OFFEO 1080p video downloader has?
Our 1080p video downloader enables you to download videos and save them to your device in HD format.
How to save 1080p videos without add-on?
To download a video in 1080p video you won’t need an add-on. Just paste the URL of the video and click download. Save the video to your desired format and that’s it!
Is there any limit on how many 1080p videos can be downloaded?
No. You are free to download as many 1080p videos you want.
How to download 1080p videos from Youtube to Android or iPhone?
- Visit YT from your browser or open YT app on your Android device or iOS; after that, copy the video URL you wish to download.
- Paste the URL into the search box above.
- Click “Download” and select the format you wish to download. After a few seconds, your file will be downloaded to your mobile.
Is it legal to download videos from YouTube?
It’s usually only illegal if the content is copyrighted and you didn’t have permission to share copies of it. It is entirely legal to download YouTube videos for personal use.